DO YOU WANT TO BE
"I have the answers to the questions I have had for years and also a new outlook on my business and personal life."
- Curtis Fowler
Do you really want to be average?
Do I want to be average?
I ask myself this question every day. I find myself not fitting into a mold. I have made a conscious decision to not be average and accept that I am Wired Differently. This is me and I own it openly. I do things differently, I think differential, I handle stress differently, I forgive differently, I love differently.
Participants will learn how to :
- Recognize and embrace their differences
- Honor their strengths as well as those around them
- Take inventory of their strengths and weaknesses
- Use their gifting and the gifting of their peers to push beyond average
- Watch for and guard against the three P’s that allow for average: Pride, Power and Plenty.
Every one wanting to work up the career ladder needs this. – Ron Smith